P1421 - Patch "WHO'S YOUR DADDY" 4X1.5 inchTHE CHEAP PLACE
- Dimension: 4X1.5 inch
- Color: Black / White
- Fabric: Twill
- Backing: Clear Plastic Iron on Backing
- Borders: Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
- Patch Style: Text Only
- Material: 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Iron on Instructions: Use a Heat Press for 30 seconds set at 280 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tips for Ironing on Patch: Plug in iron. Crank it to highest setting. Place iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. Temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!