Old-School "Getback" Biker WhipHighwayLeather
Old-school biker or "getback" whips. Back in the day, you'd see bikers sporting whips - hanging from their clutch or brake levers as they rode. The leather whips were usually made from the biker's club colors - to display their colors and for club recognition. But the whips were a whole lot more than just leather club colors. A biker whip could be quickly released and used "in case of emergency."
- Premium American Cowhide
- Biker Whips crafted one whip at a time
- Quick Release Clip
- Removes easily when bike is parked
- Many Color Options
- Lengths from 25" - 48"
- Clasp diameter- 1/2" W x 3/4" H (oval shaped)
- Braided around a thick nylon core
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Handcrafted in USA
- Price is for a single whip only
- Length is measured from where the clip closes around the lever to the end of fringe